Connect with us

Sports

England Supporters Travel Club Announces Sale for Potential UEFA EURO 2024 Final Tickets

Published

on

Times News Global Featured Image
Times News Global Featured Image

The England Supporters Travel Club has revealed the ticket sale plans for potential UEFA EURO 2024 Final tickets should England progress to the final match against Spain. The sale is set to take place over a limited time frame due to the tickets being sold through UEFA’s website. The final is scheduled for 14 July 2024, at Olympiastadion Berlin.

The club conducted a ballot for the top 70% of members for each knockout stage match, with details of category allocation to be confirmed later. The remaining 30% of tickets will be balloted to the rest of the members who applied for the match following the tournament ballot rules.

Anticipating the results, the sale is expected to occur on 12 July 2024, assuming England wins against the Netherlands. Access codes will be provided to members who were successful in the initial ballot and those who secure tickets in the subsequent ballots.

Wheelchair and Easy Access/Accessible members will also receive access codes at the same time. Their minimum allocations for all knockout stages had been confirmed earlier. Additional accessible tickets, if available, will go through a separate ballot process.

The Sale Windows for the ticket sale on 12 July 2024 will ensure that all members have a chance to secure their tickets. Windows are designated based on category allocations and caps from the initial ballot.

Members in Sale Windows 1, 2, 3, and 4 are guaranteed a ticket but must purchase within their respective time slots to ensure availability. The sale guidance emphasizes that buyers must be at least 18 years old as per UEFA’s rules for ticket sales.

For those who miss the initial sale windows, a final opportunity will be available in Sale Window 5 and 6. These members will have a chance to purchase any remaining tickets if available.

The club advises fans to familiarize themselves with the sale guidance and recommends assigning a trusted person to make the purchase if unable to access the sale window personally.

Rachel Adams

Times News Global is a dynamic online news portal dedicated to providing comprehensive and up-to-date news coverage across various domains including politics, business, entertainment, sports, security, features, opinions, environment, education, technology and global. affairs. Our commitment lies in sharing news that is based on factual accuracy, credibility, verifiability, authority and depth of research. We pride ourselves on being a distinctive media organization, guided by the principles enshrined in Article 19 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Made up of a team of ordinary people driven by an unwavering dedication to uncovering the truth, we publish news without bias or intimidation.