David Adedeji Adeleke, popularly known as Davido or OBO, is a Nigerian-American singer, songwriter, and record producer. He is one of the most popular and influential African artists of all time.
Davido was born on November 21, 1992, in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. His father, Adedeji Adeleke, is a Nigerian business magnate and his mother, Vero Adeleke, was a university lecturer. Davido is the youngest of five siblings.
Davido began his music career in 2011 with the release of his debut single, “Dami Duro.” The song was a commercial success and made Davido a household name in Nigeria.
Davido has released several albums and singles over the years, including “Omo Baba Olowo” (2012), “A Good Time” (2019), and “Stand Strong” (2022). He has also collaborated with several international artists, including Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, and Quavo.
Davido is a recipient of numerous awards, including the BET Award for Best International Act: Africa (2018) and the MOBO Award for Best African Act (2017). He has also been nominated for a Grammy Award.
Davido’s net worth is estimated to be around $30 million. He is one of the richest musicians in Africa. His wealth comes from his music career, as well as from his various business ventures.
Davido is one of the most popular and successful African artists of all time. He is a talented singer, songwriter, and performer. Davido is also a successful businessman and a philanthropist. He is an inspiration to many young people in Africa and around the world.
- Siyabonga Nomvethe’s PSL Goal Record Under Threat from Shalulile and Grobler
- Ex-MP Jaya Prada Declared as Absconder by UP Court in Election Violation Cases
- Feudal Japan Set to Collide with Western Powers in Epic Series ‘Shogun’
- Matildas Face Marvel Stadium Challenge After P!nk Concert
- Matildas on Verge of Olympic Qualification: Seeking Paris Success
- Lagos State Government to Close Third Mainland Bridge for 24 Hours for Major Repair Works
- Kentucky to Face Arkansas in SEC Men’s Basketball Showdown
- Rebecca Ferguson Opens Up About On-Set Challenges with Former Co-Star: A Lesson Learned
- Premier Danielle Smith Condemns David Parker’s Bullying Comments and Calls for Help
- Olympique Lyon Secures Victory Against RC Lens in Ligue 1 Matchup
- Real Sociedad Reaches Copa del Rey Final in Historic Match Against Mallorca
- Max Strus Hits Jaw-Dropping Buzzer-Beater to Secure Cleveland Cavaliers’ Thrilling Victory
- Tuck School of Business Embraces Encouraging Criteria in Admissions Approach
- Leicester City Progress to Emirates FA Cup Quarter-Finals After Victory Against AFC Bournemouth
- Elderly Man Shot in Sydney Office Building, Alleged Shooter in Custody
- Bharat Highways InvIT IPO Commences IPO Subscription with Strong Anchor Investment
- Government Likely to Implement Citizenship Amendment Act Rules Before Upcoming Elections
- Montreal Canadiens End Losing Streak with 4-2 Victory Over Arizona Coyotes
- Controversial Comedy Show Cancelled After Offensive Merchandise Sparks Outrage
- Leap Day 2024: The History and Significance of February 29