Former adult film star Lisa Ann found herself in a precarious situation after attending comedian Matt Rife‘s performance at Radio City Music Hall. Ann, known for her podcast hosting and past work in the adult film industry, was unexpectedly taken out of the show in handcuffs by members of the New York Police Department (NYPD).
In a social media post, Lisa Ann expressed her disappointment at missing the show she had eagerly looked forward to. She vehemently denied claims by the NYPD that she was using her phone during the performance, stating that she had not touched her phone throughout the entire show.
A video shared by Ann captures the moment she was escorted out by NYPD officers, where she can be heard protesting her innocence. While she initially stated that she was going to jail, she later clarified that she was released after being held for 45 minutes.
According to a source from the venue, Lisa Ann was allegedly recording the show, which is against the rules. When asked to stop and refusing to comply, the NYPD intervened. The source claims that Ann’s removal was due to her disruptive behavior and being disorderly, including kicking the police officers.
Lisa Ann is best known for her portrayal of a parody version of former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin in adult films. She has made appearances on “The Howard Stern Show” and hosted her own SiriusXM show called “Stripper Town”.
Matt Rife, the comedian performing that night, has also faced controversy recently. After gaining popularity on TikTok with over 18 million followers, Rife received backlash for a joke about domestic violence during his Netflix special released in November 2023. Many of his fans, particularly women, felt betrayed by the comedian.
The Post reached out to both Lisa Ann and Matt Rife for comment.
- Teddy Swims Announces Anticipated ‘I’ve Tried Everything But Therapy Tour’ in New Zealand and Australia
- Women Making Strides: ACT Public Service Celebrates International Women’s Day
- Philadelphia 76ers at Dallas Mavericks: Doncic and Maxey to Clash in Cross-Conference Showdown
- Warriors vs. Celtics: NBA Showdown Looms as Eastern Conference Leaders Seek 11th Consecutive Victory
- Legendary ESPN Sportscaster Chris Mortensen Passes Away at 72
- Jemma Reekie Reflects on Silver Medal at World Indoor Championships
- Western Force to Face Queensland Country in Southern Lions Rugby Festival
- FC Barcelona Secure Victory over Logroño in Liga ASOBAL Clash
- Liverpool’s Trophy Success: A Decade of Triumph and Smart Spending
- New Zealand’s Indiah-Paige Riley Scores for PSV Eindhoven in Dutch Eredivisie Victory
- Barcelona Duo Suspended for Real Mallorca Clash
- Sting’s Farewell Match Headlines AEW Revolution in Greensboro
- Caitlin Clark Makes History as NCAA’s All-Time Leading Scorer
- Successful Pulse Polio Campaign Achieves High Coverage in Shivamogga District
- Serie A Saturday Showdown: Verona Holds Sassuolo, Napoli Prepares to Face Juventus
- Chelsea Women Dominate Leicester to Reclaim the Top Spot in Women’s Super League
- Athletic Club and Barcelona Clash Ends in Draw Amidst Rising Tensions
- Girona’s Title Hopes Dwindle with Defeat to Mallorca
- Wilfried Zaha Targeted by Four Premier League Clubs for Summer Return
- Calcutta High Court Judge Abhijit Gangopadhyay Resigns to Enter Politics