Motorola has recently unveiled its latest budget smartphone, the Moto G24 Power, in the Indian market. The smartphone is powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 chipset and runs on Android 14 with the company’s own My UX custom skin.
The Moto G24 Power comes in two variants – one with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, and another with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage. The base variant is priced at ₹8,999, while the higher-end variant will retail for ₹9,999. Both models will be available in Glacier Blue and Ink Blue color options.
Starting from February 7, the Moto G24 Power will be available for purchase on Flipkart, Motorola.in, and select retail stores. As an additional offer, Motorola is providing a ₹750 exchange bonus for customers trading in their old devices.
Featuring a 6.56-inch HD+ IPS LCD display with a 90Hz refresh rate, the Moto G24 Power offers a vibrant and smooth viewing experience. It boasts a peak brightness of 537 nits and is designed with a punch-hole notch for the front camera.
Equipped with a 50MP primary sensor and a 2MP macro lens, the dual-camera setup on the Moto G24 Power ensures detailed and crisp photographs. For selfie enthusiasts, there is a 16MP front-facing camera that handles all their photography and video call needs.
The Moto G24 Power is powered by a massive 6,000mAh battery, which ensures extended usage without worrying about frequent recharges. It comes with a 33W charger for fast charging out of the box.
In terms of connectivity, the smartphone supports 4G network, Bluetooth 5.0, and dual SIM functionality. Additionally, it also offers a 3.5mm headphone jack, FM Radio, and a dedicated microSD card slot for expandable storage of up to 1TB.
With its outstanding features and competitive pricing, the Moto G24 Power aims to cater to budget-conscious customers who seek a powerful and versatile smartphone.
- LA Galaxy Defeated in Preseason Match Against FC Miami City in La Manga Tournament
- Lily Gladstone Makes History with SAG Award Win for Best Actress
- Late Penalty Equalizer Secures Draw for PSG Against Rennes
- Porto Held to a 1-1 Draw by Gil Vicente After Late Equaliser
- Thrilling Finish as Suarez Edges Out Busch and Blaney in NASCAR Cup Race at Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Canadian Actor Chris Gauthier Passes Away at 48, Remembered Fondly by Colleagues
- Rookie Golfer Jake Knapp Clinches First PGA Tour Win at Mexico Open
- Calgary Flames 2024 Rebuild Showing Remarkable Progress from 2013
- Parramatta Eels’ Mitchell Moses Highlights Importance of Fast Start to NRL Season
- Former NFL Star Cam Newton Involved in Altercation at Youth Football Camp in Atlanta
- Succession: Exploring Logan Roy’s Most Memorable Moments in HBO’s Hit Drama
- Chris Chelios’ Emotional Jersey Retirement Ceremony at United Center
- Ottawa Sens Foundation Program Introduces Kids to Ice Skating at Canadian Tire Centre
- Truman Capote’s Literary Legacy: A Closer Look at His Iconic Works
- Phoenix Suns Look to Extend Home Winning Streak Against LA Lakers in Pacific Division Showdown
- Star Trek Actor Kenneth Mitchell Dies at 49 After Battling ALS for Over Five Years
- Navigating Freelance Taxation: Essential Tips for New Freelancers in 2024
- Ottawa Senators’ Chabot Excels on the Ice Against Tampa Bay Lightning
- Pennsylvania’s Pine Creek Gorge: The State’s Hidden Gem
- Former TV Presenter and Flight Attendant Feared Dead in Alleged Shooting Incident