Internet connections for Cogeco users in the Niagara Region have been disrupted due to a fiber optic cable cut. Customers woke up to find their internet services down not only in the Niagara Region but also in Hamilton.
Local technicians from Cogeco are currently working on resolving the issue caused by a fiber line cut, the result of an accident. However, the restoration process has proven to be challenging as it requires crossing a highway and major roadways. At present, there is no estimated time of completion, and impacted users are urged to remain patient while the repairs are underway.
The outage still persists in certain areas of Hamilton, but services have been gradually restored throughout the morning in other locations.
Cogeco has been proactive in providing updates about the situation through their social media accounts and has assured its customers that their technicians are on-site and committed to resolving the issue as soon as possible. Further updates will be shared once available.
- Michigan State Looks to Continue NCAA Tournament Streak Against Ohio State in Big Ten Matchup
- LA Galaxy Defeated in Preseason Match Against FC Miami City in La Manga Tournament
- Lily Gladstone Makes History with SAG Award Win for Best Actress
- Late Penalty Equalizer Secures Draw for PSG Against Rennes
- Porto Held to a 1-1 Draw by Gil Vicente After Late Equaliser
- Thrilling Finish as Suarez Edges Out Busch and Blaney in NASCAR Cup Race at Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Canadian Actor Chris Gauthier Passes Away at 48, Remembered Fondly by Colleagues
- Rookie Golfer Jake Knapp Clinches First PGA Tour Win at Mexico Open
- Calgary Flames 2024 Rebuild Showing Remarkable Progress from 2013
- Parramatta Eels’ Mitchell Moses Highlights Importance of Fast Start to NRL Season
- Former NFL Star Cam Newton Involved in Altercation at Youth Football Camp in Atlanta
- Succession: Exploring Logan Roy’s Most Memorable Moments in HBO’s Hit Drama
- Chris Chelios’ Emotional Jersey Retirement Ceremony at United Center
- Ottawa Sens Foundation Program Introduces Kids to Ice Skating at Canadian Tire Centre
- Truman Capote’s Literary Legacy: A Closer Look at His Iconic Works
- Phoenix Suns Look to Extend Home Winning Streak Against LA Lakers in Pacific Division Showdown
- Star Trek Actor Kenneth Mitchell Dies at 49 After Battling ALS for Over Five Years
- Navigating Freelance Taxation: Essential Tips for New Freelancers in 2024
- Ottawa Senators’ Chabot Excels on the Ice Against Tampa Bay Lightning
- Pennsylvania’s Pine Creek Gorge: The State’s Hidden Gem