Roy Keane, the legendary former Manchester United player, has opened up about the feuds he had with two of his former teammates during their time at the club. Keane, known for his no-nonsense approach on the pitch, revealed that he had turbulent relationships with Ryan Giggs and Gary Pallister, which lasted for about a year. He disclosed these details during an episode of the Stick to Football podcast sponsored by a renowned brand.
Keane explained that his fallout with Pallister was due to a disagreement that occurred during a night out, stating that they didn’t speak for about 12 months. However, he clarified that Pallister is a good guy, and their disagreement was just a temporary clash between teammates. Keane also revealed that he had a falling out with Giggs when the winger refused to attend a club function, which led them to not speaking for five or six months. Keane emphasized the importance of players doing their part for the club and expressed his irritation towards Giggs’ refusal.
Ryan Giggs and Roy Keane shared the dressing room at Old Trafford for 13 years, during which they won a magnificent seven Premier League titles together. However, their occasional feuds behind the scenes seemed to be inevitable. Gary Neville, another former United player and co-host of the Stick to Football podcast, reminisced about an incident where Keane and Giggs argued with each other for about ten minutes, creating a tense atmosphere in the dressing room.
During the podcast, Jamie Carragher, a football pundit and co-host, shared his opinion on a different topic, asserting that Marcus Rashford was not the saint he was portrayed to be following his recent controversial tequila bender. Carragher felt that the PR surrounding Rashford had inflated his persona, emphasizing that Rashford is just a young lad from Manchester, a talented footballer with some wealth to his name.
- Gospel Artist Moses Bliss Marries Ghanaian Fiancée Marie in Court Wedding
- Yahoo Mail App Experiences Widespread Outage, Users Struggle to Access Accounts
- Tom Daley Writes Heartfelt Open Letter to Husband Following Court Case Saga
- Bill Gates Visits Maa Mangla Basti in Bhubaneswar, Interacts with Residents
- Star-Studded Screening: Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao’s Laapataa Ladies Draws Bollywood Celebrities
- Kieran Trippier Addresses Bayern Munich Transfer Rumors in BBC Interview
- Melbourne Demons Shine in Pre-Season Showdown Against Carlton Blues
- Tasmania JackJumpers, Illawarra Hawks, and Sydney Kings Set for NBL Play-In Showdowns
- Siyabonga Nomvethe’s PSL Goal Record Under Threat from Shalulile and Grobler
- Ex-MP Jaya Prada Declared as Absconder by UP Court in Election Violation Cases
- Feudal Japan Set to Collide with Western Powers in Epic Series ‘Shogun’
- Matildas Face Marvel Stadium Challenge After P!nk Concert
- Matildas on Verge of Olympic Qualification: Seeking Paris Success
- Lagos State Government to Close Third Mainland Bridge for 24 Hours for Major Repair Works
- Kentucky to Face Arkansas in SEC Men’s Basketball Showdown
- Rebecca Ferguson Opens Up About On-Set Challenges with Former Co-Star: A Lesson Learned
- Premier Danielle Smith Condemns David Parker’s Bullying Comments and Calls for Help
- Olympique Lyon Secures Victory Against RC Lens in Ligue 1 Matchup
- Real Sociedad Reaches Copa del Rey Final in Historic Match Against Mallorca
- Max Strus Hits Jaw-Dropping Buzzer-Beater to Secure Cleveland Cavaliers’ Thrilling Victory