Award-winning, record-breaking UK superstars, Take That, will be making their debut at A Day On The Green in the beautiful Barossa Valley. This will be their first South Australian show since 2017. The concert will take place on Saturday, November 2nd and will feature their greatest hits as well as songs from their new album “This Life”.
Take That, consisting of Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, and Howard Donald, will start their tour in Australia before heading to New Zealand. They have chosen to bring their new sound to arenas and wineries across the two countries, which aligns perfectly with the laid-back essence of their latest album.
The historic Barossa Valley venue, located amidst towering gums and grapevines, will provide an extraordinary open-air experience for South Australia’s only concert. Renowned pop figure Sophie Ellis-Bextor will join Take That as a special guest for all the dates of the tour, adding to the excitement.
Ricki-Lee, an incredibly versatile artist known for her roles as a singer, songwriter, TV and radio host, and pop phenomenon, will also be featured in the A Day On The Green concerts.
In a recent interview, Howard Donald expressed his excitement about visiting Australia and enjoying some proper coffee. Howard plans to go find a good Flat White as soon as he arrives. On the other hand, Gary Barlow, known for his love for wine, is more likely to indulge in South Australia’s world-famous wines and wine-tasting experiences. Gary even launched his own wine label, Gary Barlow Organic Wines, which has sold over 1 million bottles to date.
The trio, Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, and Howard Donald, wrote separately for over a year for their latest album, “This Life.” They then came together in the USA, UK, and Spain to work on their songs collectively. The recording took place in a historic studio nestled amongst palm trees and located by a river in Savannah, Georgia. They worked with Grammy-winning producer Dave Cobb, who has worked with artists like Lady Gaga and Barry Gibb.
This Life is described as a genuine celebration of Take That’s three-decade-long journey together. The relaxed and collaborative approach to songwriting and recording is reflected in the chilled-out and cohesive sound of the album, making the most of their soaring harmonies.
The A Day On The Green venues across Australia’s premiere wine regions, including the Barossa Valley, Hunter Valley, and Mount Cotton, provide the perfect setting for the band’s chilled-out vibe. The arenas in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, and Auckland will be filled with old and new fans as Take That aims to share not only their latest songs but also a collection of their greatest hits from their 9 studio albums that have topped the charts in 56 countries.
The setlist is expected to take fans on a nostalgic journey through their 90s classics, up to their more recent catalog from 2006 to the present. Songs like “Back for Good,” “Greatest Day,” “These Days,” and “Patience” will be included, allowing fans to relive the various eras that have defined Take That’s sound.
Howard Donald also expressed his hope for nice and sunny weather during the shows in November. Tickets go on sale on Tuesday, February 13th, with Frontier Members having access to a presale on Wednesday, February 7th. The tour is presented by A Day On The Green and Frontier Touring.
- Burna Boy Pays Tribute to Sidhu Moose Wala During Toronto Show
- Kaiser Chiefs’ Highly Anticipated Album Release and UK Tour Announced
- Stock Market Update: Tata Steel, HDFC Bank, Asian Paints in Focus Ahead of Trading Session
- Community Protests Bullying Following Tragic Death of Nex Benedict
- UNC’s RJ Davis Scores Career-High 42 Points in Victory Against Miami
- Scott Morrison Reflects on Leadership Legacy in Final Speech to Parliament
- Bitcoin Surges to 27-Month High Amid Unprecedented Bullish Factors
- Exicom Tele-Systems IPO: Key Details Investors Should Know Before Subscribing
- The Voice Coaches Steal the Show in Epic Four-Chair Turn Battle
- Bitcoin Surges to Highest Value Since November 2021 on Unprecedented Positive Factors
- Rising Cases of Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder Prompt Urgent Calls for Improved Care in NHS
- Chicago Blackhawks’ Draft Strategy Revealed Through Recent Successes
- Norovirus Cases Rising Across the Country: Health Officials Warn of Contagious Outbreak
- Fred Again. Sells Out Surprise Show at Sydney Opera House After Teasing Fans Online
- Australian Idol 2024’s Ripley Alexander Making His Mark in the Music Scene
- Senator Ted Cruz Discusses Commerce and Economic Growth in Laredo Townhall Meeting
- Raptors Seek Third Consecutive Victory Against Pacers in Eastern Conference Showdown
- FA Cup Fifth-Round Matches Impact Premier League Fixtures and Fantasy Football Plans
- Browns Gear Up for 2024 NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis
- Real Madrid Verbal Agreement with Bayern Munich for Alphonso Davies Transfer