Digital PR experts will be participating in a free webinar this Thursday, April 13, 2023, at 12 pm UTC, to bring valuable insights and practical tips for those looking to enhance their digital PR strategy. The speakers, Nataliia Storozhuk, Andriy Vovchak, and Alina Hotra, will share their expertise and teach attendees the most effective white-hat strategies for landing in top publications and gaining the web’s most powerful backlinks.
The online event, called “How To Get Media Attention: And The Web’s Most Powerful Backlinks”, will be hosted by PRNEWS.IO, Europe’s largest startup platform for sponsored content.
During the webinar, attendees will learn about the white-hat Digital PR strategies that can help their brand get featured in some of the biggest publications on the internet and will get to know three strategies that can be implemented right away to get media placement:
- Target the right influencers
- Get links that help your SEO rankings
- And land in top publications
This event is perfect for entrepreneurs, marketers, and anyone who wants to enhance their digital PR skills and make their brand stand out. By attending the free webinar, attendees will gain valuable insights and knowledge that will help them take their brand to the next level.
We invite all interested parties to join us on April 13, 2023, at 12 pm UTC, for this informative and engaging online event. Register now to secure your spot: https://prnews.io/webinars/how-to-get-media-attention-and-the-webs-most-powerful-backlinks/.
PRNEWS.IO is a global content marketing platform that facilitates the way for companies to share their news and stories with journalists, bloggers, and media around the world.
Through their sponsored news content marketplace, businesses can directly purchase spots for their native format articles on 76,000 well-regarded news websites, from 142 countries. What makes PRNEWS.IO different from traditional PR agencies is that they are an on-demand service, with no hiring process and no long-term commitment.
PRNEWS.IO was named a winner in the Marketing and PR category in the Go Global Awards of the International Trade Council.
- Bill Gates Visits Maa Mangla Basti in Bhubaneswar, Interacts with Residents
- Star-Studded Screening: Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao’s Laapataa Ladies Draws Bollywood Celebrities
- Kieran Trippier Addresses Bayern Munich Transfer Rumors in BBC Interview
- Melbourne Demons Shine in Pre-Season Showdown Against Carlton Blues
- Tasmania JackJumpers, Illawarra Hawks, and Sydney Kings Set for NBL Play-In Showdowns
- Siyabonga Nomvethe’s PSL Goal Record Under Threat from Shalulile and Grobler
- Ex-MP Jaya Prada Declared as Absconder by UP Court in Election Violation Cases
- Feudal Japan Set to Collide with Western Powers in Epic Series ‘Shogun’
- Matildas Face Marvel Stadium Challenge After P!nk Concert
- Matildas on Verge of Olympic Qualification: Seeking Paris Success
- Lagos State Government to Close Third Mainland Bridge for 24 Hours for Major Repair Works
- Kentucky to Face Arkansas in SEC Men’s Basketball Showdown
- Rebecca Ferguson Opens Up About On-Set Challenges with Former Co-Star: A Lesson Learned
- Premier Danielle Smith Condemns David Parker’s Bullying Comments and Calls for Help
- Olympique Lyon Secures Victory Against RC Lens in Ligue 1 Matchup
- Real Sociedad Reaches Copa del Rey Final in Historic Match Against Mallorca
- Max Strus Hits Jaw-Dropping Buzzer-Beater to Secure Cleveland Cavaliers’ Thrilling Victory
- Tuck School of Business Embraces Encouraging Criteria in Admissions Approach
- Leicester City Progress to Emirates FA Cup Quarter-Finals After Victory Against AFC Bournemouth
- Elderly Man Shot in Sydney Office Building, Alleged Shooter in Custody