P-Square is a Nigerian musical duo consisting of the twin brothers Peter Okoye and Paul Okoye. They are one of the most popular and influential artists in Africa. P-Square is known for their energetic stage performances, their catchy melodies, and their fusion of Afrobeat, R&B, and pop music. They have won numerous awards, including the BET Award for Best International Act: Africa and the MTV Africa Music Award for Best Male Artist.
Peter and Paul Okoye were born on November 18, 1981, in Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria. They are identical twins, and they have two older siblings. Their parents are Josephine Okoye and Moses Okoye.
Peter Okoye is married to Lola Omotayo, and they have two children together. Paul Okoye is married to Anita Isama, and they have three children together.
Peter and Paul Okoye began their music career professionally in 1999, when they formed the group P-Square. They released their debut album, Last Nite, in 2001. The album was a commercial success, and it helped to establish P-Square as one of the most promising young artists in Nigeria.
P-Square has released six studio albums to date: Last Nite (2001), Get Squared (2005), Game Over (2007), Danger (2009), The Invasion (2011), and Double Trouble (2014). They have also collaborated with numerous international artists, including Akon, Rick Ross, and T-Pain.
In 2017, Peter and Paul Okoye announced that they were going on an indefinite hiatus. However, they reunited in 2020 and have been performing together since then.
P-Square’s net worth is estimated to be around $37.26 million. They are one of the wealthiest musicians in Africa. Their wealth comes from their music career, their endorsements, and their investments.
P-Square is a successful musical duo that has had a major impact on African music. They are known for their energetic stage performances, their catchy melodies, and their fusion of Afrobeat, R&B, and pop music. P-Square is an inspiration to many young Africans and shows that it is possible to achieve your dreams, no matter where you come from.
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami’s Wealth Exceeds Rs 55 Crore with Lavish Properties and Contracts
- Ruben Neves Reveals Near Miss Move to Barcelona Before Al-Hilal Switch
- Mexico Stuns USWNT in W Gold Cup Upset
- Disastrous Willy’s Chocolate Experience Leaves Families Disappointed in Glasgow
- BBC Apologizes for Mishandling Huw Edwards Complaint, Promises Improved Procedures
- D2L Forges Strategic Partnerships with ASAE and Association Forum to Enhance Member Engagement
- Rajya Sabha Polls: BJP Claims Majority as Cross-Voting Reported in Himachal Pradesh
- Sidhu Moosewala’s Mother Charan Kaur Expecting Baby at 58: Considerations for Late IVF Pregnancy
- Prince William Unexpectedly Pulls Out of Memorial Service for Former King Constantine of Greece
- Blowing Snow Advisory Hits Winnipeg and Southern Manitoba: Hazardous Travel Expected
- Gender Pay Gap in Australian Finance Sector Revealed by Investment Bank Reports
- Qantas Flight Attendant’s Heartwarming Act of Kindness on Final Flight Touches Passengers and Crewmates
- Controversial Call Mars Knicks Victory over Pistons: Coach Monty Williams Unleashes Frustration
- Emmanuel Macron Considers Sending Western Troops to Ukraine: Reactions and Criticisms
- Collingwood Dominates Richmond in Pre-Season Clash with Late Injury Scare for Tigers’ Jack Graham
- ISRO Successfully Tests Cryogenic Engine for Gaganyaan Mission, Crew Ready for Spaceflight
- Steel Stocks Surge: Is it a Good Time to Invest?
- Namibia’s Jan Nicol Loftie-Eaton Shatters T20I Records with Blistering Century Against Nepal
- Celebrity Wedding Extravaganza: Anant Ambani-Radhika Merchant Pre-Wedding Menu Revealed
- Seyi Law Sparks Controversy in Nigerian Entertainment Industry with Noble Igwe Feud