Augustine Kelechi Azuka, professionally known as Tekno Miles or Tekno, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and record producer. He is one of the most popular and influential artists in Africa. Tekno is known for his Afrobeat sound, his catchy melodies, and his energetic stage performances. He has won numerous awards, including the MTV Africa Music Award for Best Male Artist and the BET Award for Best International Act: Africa.
Tekno was born on December 17, 1992, in Bauchi State, Nigeria. He is the eldest of four children. His parents are both business people.
Tekno is not married, but he has a son named Jayden with his ex-girlfriend, Lola Rae.
Tekno attended Heritage School in Kaduna, Nigeria, for his secondary education. He then proceeded to Federal University of Technology Owerri in Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria, where he studied Computer Science. However, he dropped out of university to focus on his music career.
Tekno began his music career professionally in 2012, when he signed a record deal with K-Money Entertainment. He released his debut single, “Holiday,” in 2013. The song was a critical and commercial success, and it helped to establish Tekno as one of the most promising young artists in Nigeria.
In 2014, Tekno released his debut studio album, Alobam. The album was a commercial success, and it solidified Tekno’s status as one of the biggest stars in Nigeria.
Tekno is also the founder and CEO of the record label Cartel Music. He has signed and nurtured some of the biggest stars in Africa, including Davido and Wizkid.
Tekno’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 million. He is one of the wealthiest musicians in Africa. His wealth comes from his music career, his record label, and his endorsements.
Tekno is a successful singer, songwriter, and record producer. He is one of the most popular and influential artists in Africa. Tekno is known for his Afrobeat sound, his catchy melodies, and his energetic stage performances. He is an inspiration to many young Africans and shows that it is possible to achieve your dreams, no matter where you come from.
- Matildas Face Marvel Stadium Challenge After P!nk Concert
- Matildas on Verge of Olympic Qualification: Seeking Paris Success
- Lagos State Government to Close Third Mainland Bridge for 24 Hours for Major Repair Works
- Kentucky to Face Arkansas in SEC Men’s Basketball Showdown
- Rebecca Ferguson Opens Up About On-Set Challenges with Former Co-Star: A Lesson Learned
- Premier Danielle Smith Condemns David Parker’s Bullying Comments and Calls for Help
- Olympique Lyon Secures Victory Against RC Lens in Ligue 1 Matchup
- Real Sociedad Reaches Copa del Rey Final in Historic Match Against Mallorca
- Max Strus Hits Jaw-Dropping Buzzer-Beater to Secure Cleveland Cavaliers’ Thrilling Victory
- Tuck School of Business Embraces Encouraging Criteria in Admissions Approach
- Leicester City Progress to Emirates FA Cup Quarter-Finals After Victory Against AFC Bournemouth
- Elderly Man Shot in Sydney Office Building, Alleged Shooter in Custody
- Bharat Highways InvIT IPO Commences IPO Subscription with Strong Anchor Investment
- Government Likely to Implement Citizenship Amendment Act Rules Before Upcoming Elections
- Montreal Canadiens End Losing Streak with 4-2 Victory Over Arizona Coyotes
- Controversial Comedy Show Cancelled After Offensive Merchandise Sparks Outrage
- Leap Day 2024: The History and Significance of February 29
- Government Passes Overhaul of Stage 3 Tax Cuts in Senate
- Thandi Modise Denies Allegations of Leaving ANC for MK Party
- Kentucky hits buzzer beater to defeat Mississippi State in Starkville