Ademola Lookman, the former Everton winger, has been catching the attention with his impressive performances for Italian club Atalanta, according to The Sun. His displays have reportedly attracted the interest of top European sides such as Atletico Madrid and Juventus, who are now considered potential suitors for the Nigerian international.
The transfer window may have closed for most European clubs, but there could still be a chance for Arsenal‘s Portuguese full-back Cedric Soares to secure a move away. The Daily Mirror, citing ESPN, revealed that Turkish clubs Galatasaray, Besiktas, and Trabzonspor have shown interest in the 32-year-old defender, as the transfer window in Turkey remains open for another week.
Despite receiving inquiries from three Championship clubs, including West Brom, Aston Villa‘s Calum Chambers decided to stay with his current club. The 29-year-old defender opted to continue his career at Villa rather than considering a move elsewhere in the Championship.
Liverpool and Arsenal are reportedly keeping a close eye on Eintracht Frankfurt‘s young talent, Hugo Larsson. The Daily Mirror, citing German outlet Bild, mentioned that the 19-year-old midfielder has been dubbed as ‘the next Rodri‘, indicating his potential to reach great heights in the sport.
In other transfer news, Belgian midfielder Albert Sambi Lokonga might get another chance to impress at Arsenal following his successful loan spell at Luton. Football Transfers suggests that the 24-year-old could be given a fresh opportunity by the Gunners.
Meanwhile, Inter Milan‘s Stefano Sensi had passed a medical examination for a loan move to Leicester. However, The Daily Telegraph reports that the Italy midfielder will remain at Inter Milan, putting an end to any potential transfer speculation.
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami’s Wealth Exceeds Rs 55 Crore with Lavish Properties and Contracts
- Ruben Neves Reveals Near Miss Move to Barcelona Before Al-Hilal Switch
- Mexico Stuns USWNT in W Gold Cup Upset
- Disastrous Willy’s Chocolate Experience Leaves Families Disappointed in Glasgow
- BBC Apologizes for Mishandling Huw Edwards Complaint, Promises Improved Procedures
- D2L Forges Strategic Partnerships with ASAE and Association Forum to Enhance Member Engagement
- Rajya Sabha Polls: BJP Claims Majority as Cross-Voting Reported in Himachal Pradesh
- Sidhu Moosewala’s Mother Charan Kaur Expecting Baby at 58: Considerations for Late IVF Pregnancy
- Prince William Unexpectedly Pulls Out of Memorial Service for Former King Constantine of Greece
- Blowing Snow Advisory Hits Winnipeg and Southern Manitoba: Hazardous Travel Expected
- Gender Pay Gap in Australian Finance Sector Revealed by Investment Bank Reports
- Qantas Flight Attendant’s Heartwarming Act of Kindness on Final Flight Touches Passengers and Crewmates
- Controversial Call Mars Knicks Victory over Pistons: Coach Monty Williams Unleashes Frustration
- Emmanuel Macron Considers Sending Western Troops to Ukraine: Reactions and Criticisms
- Collingwood Dominates Richmond in Pre-Season Clash with Late Injury Scare for Tigers’ Jack Graham
- ISRO Successfully Tests Cryogenic Engine for Gaganyaan Mission, Crew Ready for Spaceflight
- Steel Stocks Surge: Is it a Good Time to Invest?
- Namibia’s Jan Nicol Loftie-Eaton Shatters T20I Records with Blistering Century Against Nepal
- Celebrity Wedding Extravaganza: Anant Ambani-Radhika Merchant Pre-Wedding Menu Revealed
- Seyi Law Sparks Controversy in Nigerian Entertainment Industry with Noble Igwe Feud