Bolanle Ninalowo, popularly known as Nino B, is a Nigerian actor, entrepreneur, and model. He has gained prominence in the Nigerian movie industry, commonly known as Nollywood, for his impressive acting skills and good looks. This article will delve into his background, family, education, career, and net worth.
Early Life and Family
Bolanle Ninalowo was born on May 7, 1980, in Lagos, Nigeria. He hails from Ikorodu, a suburb of Lagos State. He comes from a large family and is the second child out of eight siblings. His father, Alhaji Jamell Ninalowo, was a renowned accountant, and his mother, Alhaja Raliat Ninalowo, was a businesswoman. He grew up in a middle-class household with strong family values.
Ninalowo had his primary and secondary education in Lagos. After completing his secondary education, he furthered his studies by obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting from the University of Lagos. Despite his inclination towards acting, he pursued a career in banking and finance after graduation, working in several prominent financial institutions in Nigeria.
Career in Modeling and Acting
While working in the banking sector, Bolanle Ninalowo developed a passion for modeling, which eventually led him to pursue a career in acting. He started his journey by participating in various modeling competitions and working as a part-time model. His striking looks and charisma quickly caught the attention of casting directors in Nollywood.
Ninalowo made his acting debut in 2010 with a minor role in the movie “Rebirth.” He continued to feature in several other movies, gradually ascending in the industry. However, his breakthrough came in 2017 when he starred in the movie “Husbands of Lagos,” a popular television series that catapulted him to fame. Since then, he has been a regular face in the Nigerian movie scene, appearing in both English and Yoruba films.
Bolanle Ninalowo is known for his versatile acting skills, seamlessly portraying various characters, from romantic leads to villains, with utmost conviction. Some of his notable movies include “Picture Perfect,” “Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons,” and “The Millions.” He has also made appearances in music videos and collaborated with Nigerian music artists.
Besides his successful acting career, Bolanle Ninalowo has ventured into entrepreneurship. He co-founded a real estate company called DAARSAT with his business partner, Dr. Wale Babalakin. The company focuses on property development and investment in Nigeria.
As a highly sought-after actor and entrepreneur, Bolanle Ninalowo has accrued substantial wealth throughout his career. While his exact net worth is not publicly disclosed, it is estimated to be in millions of Naira. His income comes from acting fees, brand endorsements, and his real estate business.
In conclusion, Bolanle Ninalowo has made a significant impact in Nollywood with his captivating performances and has successfully diversified into entrepreneurship. With his talent, commitment, and business acumen, he continues to be a force in the Nigerian entertainment industry.
- Matildas Face Marvel Stadium Challenge After P!nk Concert
- Matildas on Verge of Olympic Qualification: Seeking Paris Success
- Lagos State Government to Close Third Mainland Bridge for 24 Hours for Major Repair Works
- Kentucky to Face Arkansas in SEC Men’s Basketball Showdown
- Rebecca Ferguson Opens Up About On-Set Challenges with Former Co-Star: A Lesson Learned
- Premier Danielle Smith Condemns David Parker’s Bullying Comments and Calls for Help
- Olympique Lyon Secures Victory Against RC Lens in Ligue 1 Matchup
- Real Sociedad Reaches Copa del Rey Final in Historic Match Against Mallorca
- Max Strus Hits Jaw-Dropping Buzzer-Beater to Secure Cleveland Cavaliers’ Thrilling Victory
- Tuck School of Business Embraces Encouraging Criteria in Admissions Approach
- Leicester City Progress to Emirates FA Cup Quarter-Finals After Victory Against AFC Bournemouth
- Elderly Man Shot in Sydney Office Building, Alleged Shooter in Custody
- Bharat Highways InvIT IPO Commences IPO Subscription with Strong Anchor Investment
- Government Likely to Implement Citizenship Amendment Act Rules Before Upcoming Elections
- Montreal Canadiens End Losing Streak with 4-2 Victory Over Arizona Coyotes
- Controversial Comedy Show Cancelled After Offensive Merchandise Sparks Outrage
- Leap Day 2024: The History and Significance of February 29
- Government Passes Overhaul of Stage 3 Tax Cuts in Senate
- Thandi Modise Denies Allegations of Leaving ANC for MK Party
- Kentucky hits buzzer beater to defeat Mississippi State in Starkville