Roy Krishna‘s two-goal performance propelled Odisha FC to a 2-1 victory over Kerala Blasters in the Indian Super League (ISL) match held in Bhubaneswar. The win saw Odisha FC displace Kerala Blasters from the second position in the league standings.
In the 11th minute, Kerala Blasters took the lead with a fine goal from Dimitrios Diamantakos, who capitalized on Nihal Sudheesh’s excellent cross. However, Odisha FC showcased resilience and had their chances to equalize, with Diego Mauricio claiming a foul inside the box after a deft touch from Roy Krishna.
Kerala Blasters had opportunities to extend their lead but failed to capitalize on them. Danish Farooq’s shot straight at Odisha FC goalkeeper Amrinder Singh and Leskovic‘s missed header from a corner proved to be costly misses for the Blasters.
Coming back strong in the second half, it was Roy Krishna who stole the show for Odisha FC. The prolific striker netted two goals to turn the game in Odisha’s favor. His clinical finishing showcased the attacking prowess of Odisha FC and sealed the victory for his team.
This win has put Odisha FC level on points with the league leaders FC Goa, although they have played two more matches. Kerala Blasters now find themselves in third place in the league standings, trailing by a point.
- CUET UG 2024 Registration Opens: Apply Now for Common University Entrance Test
- RCB vs GG WPL 2024: Royal Challengers Bangalore Outplay Gujarat Giants with Convincing Win in WPL Match
- Banyana Banyana Coach Urges Caution Ahead of Olympic Qualifier Second Leg Against Tanzania
- Miss SA Natasha Joubert Partners with Boston City Campus to Gift 31 Students Educational Opportunities
- Pokémon Company Announces Major Updates and New Games on Pokémon Day
- Clint Eastwood’s Career-Changing Role in A Fistful of Dollars Garnered International Stardom
- The Pokémon Company Unveils Exciting Updates on Pokémon Day 2024
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami’s Wealth Exceeds Rs 55 Crore with Lavish Properties and Contracts
- Ruben Neves Reveals Near Miss Move to Barcelona Before Al-Hilal Switch
- Mexico Stuns USWNT in W Gold Cup Upset
- Disastrous Willy’s Chocolate Experience Leaves Families Disappointed in Glasgow
- BBC Apologizes for Mishandling Huw Edwards Complaint, Promises Improved Procedures
- D2L Forges Strategic Partnerships with ASAE and Association Forum to Enhance Member Engagement
- Rajya Sabha Polls: BJP Claims Majority as Cross-Voting Reported in Himachal Pradesh
- Sidhu Moosewala’s Mother Charan Kaur Expecting Baby at 58: Considerations for Late IVF Pregnancy
- Prince William Unexpectedly Pulls Out of Memorial Service for Former King Constantine of Greece
- Blowing Snow Advisory Hits Winnipeg and Southern Manitoba: Hazardous Travel Expected
- Gender Pay Gap in Australian Finance Sector Revealed by Investment Bank Reports
- Qantas Flight Attendant’s Heartwarming Act of Kindness on Final Flight Touches Passengers and Crewmates
- Controversial Call Mars Knicks Victory over Pistons: Coach Monty Williams Unleashes Frustration