A few years ago, a baby girl named Jagger was born to Alex and Justin. Since then, her parents have serenaded her with Maroon 5‘s 2011 hit ‘Moves Like Jagger’ countless times. This adorable little girl genuinely believes that the song was written just for her, despite it being released before her birth.
Jagger’s aunt, Lusanda, shared that her niece thinks Maroon 5 specifically dedicated the song to her. Now, with Maroon 5 scheduled to perform in Cape Town, South Africa, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity has arisen for Jagger to witness the band she believes she inspired live.
To make Jagger’s dream come true, a collective effort has been made to arrange flights, tickets, and child-friendly accommodation for the family in Cape Town. They have managed to secure seats near the stage, ensuring Jagger’s experience is as close to her idolized band as possible. Jagger even has a special t-shirt proudly declaring, ‘I am Jagger’.
Lusanda’s ultimate wish is for Jagger’s story to garner widespread attention, with the hope that Maroon 5 themselves will learn about Jagger’s special bond with their song and dedicate a shout-out to her during the Cape Town concert. The family is excitedly anticipating a possible encounter between Jagger and her musical heroes.
Lusanda added, ‘If we succeed in making this happen, I doubt any other 6-year-old in the world could ever be more delighted in their entire life!’
- Winter Storm Blankets California’s Sierra Nevada Mountains with Heavy Snowfall
- Sydney Sweeney Clarifies Rumors with Glen Powell Cameo on SNL Debut
- Australia Hosts Second ASEAN-Australia Special Summit Amid Regional Geopolitical Shifts
- BJP Announces First List of Candidates for Lok Sabha Elections 2024
- Kevin James Reflects on Comedy Career Milestones in New Stand-Up Special
- SpaceX Successfully Launches Falcon 9 Rocket with Starlink Satellites
- Sunrise Hosts Surprise Dedicated Volunteer with Backyard Makeover
- USWNT Secures Victory Against Colombia in Concacaf W Gold Cup Quarterfinal Match
- Ryan Garcia Challenges Jake Paul to Historic Fight After Winning Bout
- Power Outage Hits Perth’s Northern Suburbs Due to Weather Conditions
- Chaos Erupts as Armed Gangs Storm Haitian Prison, Releasing Thousands of Inmates
- Extreme Cold Warning Issued for Cochrane as Wind Chills Reach -40 Degrees
- NRL Vegas Clash Sparks Field Goal Controversy in Roosters vs Broncos Game
- The Veronicas Announce US Tour After a Decade, Discuss New Music and Tour Stories
- Arkansas Grapples with Daylight Saving Time Dilemma
- Ayesha Curry Announces Fourth Pregnancy, Welcoming Another Addition to Curry Family
- Warriors and Celtics Gear Up for Epic Rematch in Red-Hot Showdown
- Record Participation at 2024 TTP Cambridge Half Marathon
- Teddy Swims Announces Anticipated ‘I’ve Tried Everything But Therapy Tour’ in New Zealand and Australia
- Women Making Strides: ACT Public Service Celebrates International Women’s Day