Oluwatosin Ajibade, professionally known as Mr Eazi, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and entrepreneur. He is the founder and CEO of the record label Banku Music. Mr Eazi is one of the most popular and influential artists in Africa. He is known for his unique sound, which blends Afrobeat, dancehall, and pop music. Mr Eazi has won numerous awards, including the MTV Africa Music Award for Best Male Artist and the BET Award for Best International Act: Africa.
Mr Eazi is not married, but he has a son named Ifeanyi with his girlfriend, Temi Otedola.
Mr Eazi attended Corona Secondary School in Agbara, Ogun State, Nigeria. He then proceeded to Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology in Kumasi, Ghana, where he studied Mechanical Engineering. He also studied Business Management at Coventry University in Coventry, England.
Mr Eazi began his music career professionally in 2013, when he released his debut single, “Pipi Dance.” The song was a critical and commercial success, and it helped to establish Mr Eazi as one of the most promising young artists in Nigeria.
In 2015, Mr Eazi released his debut EP, Life is Eazi, Vol. 1 – Accra to Lagos. The EP was a critical success, and it helped to solidify Mr Eazi’s status as one of the biggest stars in Africa.
Mr Eazi has released three studio albums to date: Life is Eazi, Vol. 1 – Accra to Lagos (2015), Life is Eazi, Vol. 2 – Lagos to London (2017), and One Day You Will Understand (2020). He has also collaborated with numerous international artists, including Beyoncé, Ed Sheeran, and Major Lazer.
Mr Eazi is also the founder and CEO of the record label Banku Music. He has signed and nurtured some of the biggest stars in Africa, including Joeboy and Tems.
Mr Eazi’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 million. He is one of the wealthiest musicians in Africa. His wealth comes from his music career, his record label, and his endorsements.
Mr Eazi is a successful singer, songwriter, and entrepreneur. He is one of the most popular and influential artists in Africa. Mr Eazi is known for his unique sound, which blends Afrobeat, dancehall, and pop music. He is an inspiration to many young Africans and shows that it is possible to achieve your dreams, no matter where you come from.
- Gospel Artist Moses Bliss Marries Ghanaian Fiancée Marie in Court Wedding
- Yahoo Mail App Experiences Widespread Outage, Users Struggle to Access Accounts
- Tom Daley Writes Heartfelt Open Letter to Husband Following Court Case Saga
- Bill Gates Visits Maa Mangla Basti in Bhubaneswar, Interacts with Residents
- Star-Studded Screening: Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao’s Laapataa Ladies Draws Bollywood Celebrities
- Kieran Trippier Addresses Bayern Munich Transfer Rumors in BBC Interview
- Melbourne Demons Shine in Pre-Season Showdown Against Carlton Blues
- Tasmania JackJumpers, Illawarra Hawks, and Sydney Kings Set for NBL Play-In Showdowns
- Siyabonga Nomvethe’s PSL Goal Record Under Threat from Shalulile and Grobler
- Ex-MP Jaya Prada Declared as Absconder by UP Court in Election Violation Cases
- Feudal Japan Set to Collide with Western Powers in Epic Series ‘Shogun’
- Matildas Face Marvel Stadium Challenge After P!nk Concert
- Matildas on Verge of Olympic Qualification: Seeking Paris Success
- Lagos State Government to Close Third Mainland Bridge for 24 Hours for Major Repair Works
- Kentucky to Face Arkansas in SEC Men’s Basketball Showdown
- Rebecca Ferguson Opens Up About On-Set Challenges with Former Co-Star: A Lesson Learned
- Premier Danielle Smith Condemns David Parker’s Bullying Comments and Calls for Help
- Olympique Lyon Secures Victory Against RC Lens in Ligue 1 Matchup
- Real Sociedad Reaches Copa del Rey Final in Historic Match Against Mallorca
- Max Strus Hits Jaw-Dropping Buzzer-Beater to Secure Cleveland Cavaliers’ Thrilling Victory