Country music icon Reba McEntire will be taking the stage to sing the national anthem at the upcoming Super Bowl LIII at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas, adding a touch of musical stardom to the much-anticipated event.
The legendary singer’s connection to the anthem dates back 50 years to her discovery at the 1974 National Finals Rodeo in Oklahoma, where she first captivated audiences with her rendition, as shared on her website.
McEntire expressed her honor and excitement about this milestone performance, her first at the Super Bowl, emphasizing the significance of the occasion, as announced by TODAY.com.
The talented artist has been preparing for the performance and shared details of her routine with the hosts of “CBS Mornings” earlier, showcasing her decades of experience and dedication to delivering a flawless rendition.
Post Malone and Andra Day will also grace the pregame show with their performances, adding a diverse musical lineup to the already star-studded event, while halftime will feature a show by Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Mary J. Blige, and Kendrick Lamar.
With the stage set for an unforgettable game day experience, McEntire, known for her love for the Kansas City Chiefs, expressed her admiration for the San Francisco 49ers and their quarterback Brock Purdy, highlighting the excitement and anticipation leading up to the game.
As the country music icon gears up for her Super Bowl appearance amidst her successful Grammys run and ongoing tour, fans and viewers can look forward to a performance filled with history, talent, and reverence for the anthem.
Gina Vivinetto, the writer covering the story for TODAY.com, captured the essence of McEntire’s sentiments and preparations for the grand event, painting a vivid picture of the forthcoming musical spectacle at Super Bowl LIII in Las Vegas.
- Banyana Banyana Coach Urges Caution Ahead of Olympic Qualifier Second Leg Against Tanzania
- Miss SA Natasha Joubert Partners with Boston City Campus to Gift 31 Students Educational Opportunities
- Pokémon Company Announces Major Updates and New Games on Pokémon Day
- Clint Eastwood’s Career-Changing Role in A Fistful of Dollars Garnered International Stardom
- The Pokémon Company Unveils Exciting Updates on Pokémon Day 2024
- Indian Cricketer Mohammed Shami’s Wealth Exceeds Rs 55 Crore with Lavish Properties and Contracts
- Ruben Neves Reveals Near Miss Move to Barcelona Before Al-Hilal Switch
- Mexico Stuns USWNT in W Gold Cup Upset
- Disastrous Willy’s Chocolate Experience Leaves Families Disappointed in Glasgow
- BBC Apologizes for Mishandling Huw Edwards Complaint, Promises Improved Procedures
- D2L Forges Strategic Partnerships with ASAE and Association Forum to Enhance Member Engagement
- Rajya Sabha Polls: BJP Claims Majority as Cross-Voting Reported in Himachal Pradesh
- Sidhu Moosewala’s Mother Charan Kaur Expecting Baby at 58: Considerations for Late IVF Pregnancy
- Prince William Unexpectedly Pulls Out of Memorial Service for Former King Constantine of Greece
- Blowing Snow Advisory Hits Winnipeg and Southern Manitoba: Hazardous Travel Expected
- Gender Pay Gap in Australian Finance Sector Revealed by Investment Bank Reports
- Qantas Flight Attendant’s Heartwarming Act of Kindness on Final Flight Touches Passengers and Crewmates
- Controversial Call Mars Knicks Victory over Pistons: Coach Monty Williams Unleashes Frustration
- Emmanuel Macron Considers Sending Western Troops to Ukraine: Reactions and Criticisms
- Collingwood Dominates Richmond in Pre-Season Clash with Late Injury Scare for Tigers’ Jack Graham