Security measures have been significantly escalated at the Delhi–Haryana borders as farmers gear up for the ‘Delhi Chalo’ march scheduled for February 13. In anticipation of the agitation led by the Samyukta Kisan Morcha, a prominent farmers’ union, demands encompassing the enactment of a law to ensure Minimum Support Price (MSP) for crops are at the forefront.
The fortified borders, particularly with Haryana, have now become bristling fortresses lined with concrete blocks, road spike barriers, and barbed wires to impede vehicular entry. Additionally, a substantial deployment of police forces has been orchestrated alongside the imposition of restrictive orders.
Leader of the Samyukta Kisan Morcha, Jagjit Singh Dallewal, shared that over 200 farmers’ unions from various regions of the country are set to partake in the upcoming march, intensifying the momentum of the longstanding protests.
As preparations intensify on both sides of the borders, such as at Singhu border, drone footage exemplifies the rigorous security measures undertaken by authorities to thwart any unauthorized entry attempts.
- Matildas Captain Sam Kerr to Stand Trial for Racially Aggravated Harassment
- Naira to Dollar Black Market (Bureau De Change) Exchange Rate Today
- March Madness and Vasectomies: The Trend of Vas-Madness
- Arsenal Dominate in Premier League Clash Against Sheffield United
- Darts Commentator and Bullseye Host Tony Green Dies at 85 After Battle with Alzheimer’s
- Jason Kelce Announces Retirement After 13 Seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles
- Sydney Sweeney’s Fiancé: All You Need to Know
- Gold Prices Hit Three-Month Peak on Rate Cut Bets
- Ceiling of Ambience Mall Collapses in Vasant Kunj, No Injuries Reported
- Inter Milan Dominate Genoa in Serie A Clash: Martinez Shines with Double
- Soo Greyhounds Dominate Sarnia Sting with Power Play Surge
- Super Tuesday Showdown: Nikki Haley Faces Uphill Battle Against Donald Trump
- Government Increases General Levy Rates Following Consultation Feedback
- Investment Initiative Launches Campaign Against Modern Slavery in UK Companies
- NHL Trade Deadline Looms: Playoff Contenders Eye Key Acquisitions
- Tension Brews in Udege-Mbeki Community Over Chinese Mining Company Expansion Plans
- Luton Embraces International Women’s Day with Inspiring Events
- Al Ain Secures Victory Against Al Nassr in AFC Champions League Quarterfinals
- Rita Moreno and Craig Melvin Keep Fauxmance Alive on TODAY Show
- Iconic Bar-B-Barn Restaurant Closes After Decades of Service in Montreal