The fourth series of the Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme has opened for subscription, offering investors an attractive opportunity to invest in gold at reduced prices. The issuance price for this series has been set at INR 6,263 per gram of 99.9% pure gold. Online investors benefit from an additional discount of INR 50 per gram.
Since the inception of the Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme in 2015-16, over 134 tons of gold have been sold under this financial product. The scheme appeals to investors seeking to save on import costs, making it a popular choice among gold enthusiasts.
The Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme, managed by entities such as the India Bullion & Jewellers Association (IBJA), the Stock Holding Corporation of India, and the Clearing Corporation of India, provides investors with a fixed interest rate annually. With its unique tax benefits, Sovereign Gold Bond remains a lucrative investment avenue.
Due to the success of the first tranche offering attractive returns and the growing interest in gold investments, the current business year is expected to surpass previous subscription records. The flexibility and tax advantages of the Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme attract a wide range of investors.
The flexibility to purchase Sovereign Gold Bonds through multiple channels, including the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), has expanded the reach of this investment option.
- Naira to Dollar Black Market (Bureau De Change) Exchange Rate Today
- March Madness and Vasectomies: The Trend of Vas-Madness
- Arsenal Dominate in Premier League Clash Against Sheffield United
- Darts Commentator and Bullseye Host Tony Green Dies at 85 After Battle with Alzheimer’s
- Jason Kelce Announces Retirement After 13 Seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles
- Sydney Sweeney’s Fiancé: All You Need to Know
- Gold Prices Hit Three-Month Peak on Rate Cut Bets
- Ceiling of Ambience Mall Collapses in Vasant Kunj, No Injuries Reported
- Inter Milan Dominate Genoa in Serie A Clash: Martinez Shines with Double
- Soo Greyhounds Dominate Sarnia Sting with Power Play Surge
- Super Tuesday Showdown: Nikki Haley Faces Uphill Battle Against Donald Trump
- Government Increases General Levy Rates Following Consultation Feedback
- Investment Initiative Launches Campaign Against Modern Slavery in UK Companies
- NHL Trade Deadline Looms: Playoff Contenders Eye Key Acquisitions
- Tension Brews in Udege-Mbeki Community Over Chinese Mining Company Expansion Plans
- Luton Embraces International Women’s Day with Inspiring Events
- Al Ain Secures Victory Against Al Nassr in AFC Champions League Quarterfinals
- Rita Moreno and Craig Melvin Keep Fauxmance Alive on TODAY Show
- Iconic Bar-B-Barn Restaurant Closes After Decades of Service in Montreal
- Star Wide Receiver Mike Evans Agrees to 2-Year Deal to Stay with Buccaneers