The National Testing Agency (NTA) has officially begun the registration process for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG 2024) today, on February 9. Candidates can fill out the application form from today until March 9 (until 9 PM).
Previously, NEET UG application forms were hosted on neet.nta.nic.in; now, they are available on a new website – neet.ntaonline.in.
According to the official website, the online application window will remain active from February 9 to March 9. Candidates can pay the application fee via credit/debit card/net banking and UPI by March 9 (by 11:50 PM).
As of now, NTA has not informed about the opening date of the correction windows. Candidates are advised to read the information bulletin carefully before proceeding with the application form.
NEET UG 2024 exam is scheduled for May 5, with a duration of 3 hours and 20 minutes. The exam will be held in a single shift from 2 PM to 5:20 PM. Admit cards will be issued a few days before the exam, and the results will be declared on June 14.
For NEET UG 2024, the application fees are as follows: General/UR candidates – Rs. 1700, General/EWS/OBC-NCL candidates – Rs. 1600, SC/ST/PwBD/Third Gender – Rs. 1000.
Significant changes have been made to the eligibility criteria for NEET UG. NMC stated that candidates who have completed 12th class from a recognized board with additional subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or Biotechnology along with English will be eligible to appear for the NEET UG exam. This decision will also apply to students whose applications were previously rejected.
- LA Galaxy Defeated in Preseason Match Against FC Miami City in La Manga Tournament
- Lily Gladstone Makes History with SAG Award Win for Best Actress
- Late Penalty Equalizer Secures Draw for PSG Against Rennes
- Porto Held to a 1-1 Draw by Gil Vicente After Late Equaliser
- Thrilling Finish as Suarez Edges Out Busch and Blaney in NASCAR Cup Race at Atlanta Motor Speedway
- Canadian Actor Chris Gauthier Passes Away at 48, Remembered Fondly by Colleagues
- Rookie Golfer Jake Knapp Clinches First PGA Tour Win at Mexico Open
- Calgary Flames 2024 Rebuild Showing Remarkable Progress from 2013
- Parramatta Eels’ Mitchell Moses Highlights Importance of Fast Start to NRL Season
- Former NFL Star Cam Newton Involved in Altercation at Youth Football Camp in Atlanta
- Succession: Exploring Logan Roy’s Most Memorable Moments in HBO’s Hit Drama
- Chris Chelios’ Emotional Jersey Retirement Ceremony at United Center
- Ottawa Sens Foundation Program Introduces Kids to Ice Skating at Canadian Tire Centre
- Truman Capote’s Literary Legacy: A Closer Look at His Iconic Works
- Phoenix Suns Look to Extend Home Winning Streak Against LA Lakers in Pacific Division Showdown
- Star Trek Actor Kenneth Mitchell Dies at 49 After Battling ALS for Over Five Years
- Navigating Freelance Taxation: Essential Tips for New Freelancers in 2024
- Ottawa Senators’ Chabot Excels on the Ice Against Tampa Bay Lightning
- Pennsylvania’s Pine Creek Gorge: The State’s Hidden Gem
- Former TV Presenter and Flight Attendant Feared Dead in Alleged Shooting Incident