Fitness sensation Kayla Itsines and her husband Jae Woodroffe shared somber news with the public today, revealing the passing of Jae’s mother, Jenny. This heartbreaking announcement was made on social media, where Itsines paid a touching tribute to her late mother-in-law.
In a heartfelt message, Itsines reflected on the profound impact Jenny had on her life, describing her as a beacon of wisdom, kindness, and unwavering support. Known for her Bikini Body Guide (BBG) and Sweat app, Itsines expressed deep admiration for Jenny, recognizing the irreplaceable role she played in her life.
The news of Jenny’s passing comes at a time when Itsines and Woodroffe had recently celebrated their marriage in a beautiful ceremony. The couple, who publicly acknowledged their relationship in 2021, were beacons of joy and love as they embarked on this new chapter together.
Following her separation from ex-fiancé and former business partner, Tobi Pearce, Itsines found solace and love in Woodroffe, who stood by her side unwaveringly. Their union was a testament to resilience and the power of love in overcoming challenges.
Woodroffe also took to social media to honor his mother, sharing cherished photos that captured Jenny’s vibrant spirit and unwavering devotion to her family. In a poignant post, Woodroffe showcased the love and memories that defined his relationship with his mother, highlighting the enduring power of family bonds.
The global fitness community, along with Itsines’ expansive fanbase, has rallied around the couple in this time of grief. Messages of love and support flood the comments section, echoing the sentiments of countless lives touched by Itsines’ work and Jenny’s indomitable spirit.
As Itsines and Woodroffe navigate this difficult period, the strength and compassion of their supporters provide a virtual embrace, reminding them that they are not alone in their sorrow. The couple’s shared grief will undoubtedly bring them closer, fortifying their bond even further.
- Matildas Captain Sam Kerr to Stand Trial for Racially Aggravated Harassment
- Naira to Dollar Black Market (Bureau De Change) Exchange Rate Today
- March Madness and Vasectomies: The Trend of Vas-Madness
- Arsenal Dominate in Premier League Clash Against Sheffield United
- Darts Commentator and Bullseye Host Tony Green Dies at 85 After Battle with Alzheimer’s
- Jason Kelce Announces Retirement After 13 Seasons with the Philadelphia Eagles
- Sydney Sweeney’s Fiancé: All You Need to Know
- Gold Prices Hit Three-Month Peak on Rate Cut Bets
- Ceiling of Ambience Mall Collapses in Vasant Kunj, No Injuries Reported
- Inter Milan Dominate Genoa in Serie A Clash: Martinez Shines with Double
- Soo Greyhounds Dominate Sarnia Sting with Power Play Surge
- Super Tuesday Showdown: Nikki Haley Faces Uphill Battle Against Donald Trump
- Government Increases General Levy Rates Following Consultation Feedback
- Investment Initiative Launches Campaign Against Modern Slavery in UK Companies
- NHL Trade Deadline Looms: Playoff Contenders Eye Key Acquisitions
- Tension Brews in Udege-Mbeki Community Over Chinese Mining Company Expansion Plans
- Luton Embraces International Women’s Day with Inspiring Events
- Al Ain Secures Victory Against Al Nassr in AFC Champions League Quarterfinals
- Rita Moreno and Craig Melvin Keep Fauxmance Alive on TODAY Show
- Iconic Bar-B-Barn Restaurant Closes After Decades of Service in Montreal